Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cherry Story XD wakaka

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 



assalamu'alaikum wbt :D
tadaaa! you guys are welcome to visit my new blog :D
this is my 2nd blog, the main purpose of this newly made blog: 
to improve my English .(because currently, my English getting worst. and looks so ugly..to me.haha)
okay, I know im not good in English, but with some perasanness feeling of having good English,
it will help you to improve your English. just follow my steps, make a new blog and type anything in English 
Imagine that you are alone in mat saleh country, and you push yourself to talk to mat saleh.
and start to write.anything.

Cherry Story?kikiki.this weird name just pop out in my mind out of nowhere.

and this is my cherry story.hope u will enjoy reading my not-perfect-grammar writing.

MAAF, SANGAT MEREPEK DAN TAH PAPE.

*kadang kadang perlu tak malu utk perbaiki diri 


 

No comments: