Wednesday, November 9, 2011

tagged by Ayatt:)

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t



My question to you!!


1. What would you prefer me to call you with?
    Sumaiya n maya :D

2. What does your name mean?
    prempuan pertama mati syahid,

3. Who's the last person who texted you?
    kwn sekelas.

4. Who's the last person you hugged?
    dgn kwn2 masa aidiladha.hehe
    
5. Who's the last person you say 'I love you too' to?
    Sakinah

6. Tell me what is the title of your favourite book (read)?
     Al-Quran..n still in reading process.

7. Tell me one of your favourite memories with me (or one you wish we could have done).
     byk :) stay back kat skolah,ns ayam, after spm di koop,pizahut. byk sgt :D
    
8. If you were to tell me one thing, what is it?
     ayat, i love you! :)

9. Tell me your purpose of life.
    I hope i can be a better person in understanding Islam and practice Islam in our daily life. (maap tak bopa betui english  :)

10. What touches your heart most?
      melihat saudara kita di Palestin..

11. Did I ever make any difference in your life?
      yes, opkoz! :) you r one of my bestfriend ayat,hope we will best friend till the end.and im sorry for not being a good friend to you. .

11 ones who I love to hear.
New rules.
Because I know it is sooo very time consuming to reply to this tag, you can just answer the question part. :)



 

No comments: