Saturday, November 6, 2010

a song i dedicated to myself

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Salam
I dedicated this song to myself
This song is really made my heart feel ........
I cannot find suitable word to suit my feeling after I listen n understand this lyrics

I never thought about
All the things you have given to me
I never thanked you once
I was too proud to see the truth
And prostrate to you
Until I took the first step
And that’s when you opened the doors for me
Now Allah, I realized what I was missing
By being far from you.

Yes. I was too proud to see the truth..
I was very proud of this world.my family.my friends.everything
For me, they are my life. I have no other except them
My Friends, my priority. They are my life.
I only have them. I tried my best to make them happy.

but I never thinking about you before, Allah.
I was too 'jahil' to see the truth. proud of being myself.
when I was down, you still give me hope
even I never appreciate you.
Your love to your servant.your creations.I never thought about this before.
Your love to your servant..subhanallah.

"Dan sungguh kami telah memuliakan anak cucu Adam, dan kami angkut mereka di darat dan Kami beri mereka rezeki dari yang baik-baik dan Kami lebihkan mereka di atas banyak makhluk yang Kami ciptakan dengan kelebihan yang sempurna "(17:70)

"Allahlah yang menundukkan laut untukmu agar kapal-kapal dapat berlayar di atasnya dengan perintahNya dan agar kamu dapat mencari sebahagian kurniaNya, dan agar kamu bersyukur "(45:12)

You create us, animals, plants.

"Kami lebihkan mereka di atas banyak makhluk yang Kami ciptakan dengan kelebihan yang sempurna.."

Subhanallah. You made animals and plants. but you give us more than you give to them (animals and plants). you give us 'aqlu' (akal). to think,to make wise decision .this make us intelligent
But why we still not appreciate your ni'mat to us?why?because we are too proud.

Yes,Allah loves us more than the mother cares about her children. The proof?

He still give us ni'mat; health, eyes to see, ears to hear, nose to smell, foot to walk, hand to touch. he still give us this ni'mat even we never think about him.

He did not make us handicapped even we did not pray 5 times a day. He did not make us deaf, blind, because we did maksiat. He give us food, water, but we loves our boyfriend more than we love Him. He still give us all of those ni'mat eventhough we did not obey to Him. He still borrowed His belonging to us eventhough we did not appreciate all of His ni'mat. everything in this world are belong to him.

No,dont trust Taylor Swift 'You Belong To Me'. You not belong to me. every single thing in this world, is belong to Allah. He create everything. Did you remember?

"Dan Allah menurunkan air (hujan) dari langit dan dengan air itu dihidupkanNya bumi yang tadinya sudah mati. Sungguh, pada yang demikian itu benar-benar terdapat tanda-tanda (kebesaran Allah) bagi orang-orang yang mendengarkan (pelajaran) . (16:65)

"Dan sungguh, pada haiwan ternak itu benar-benar terdapat terdapat pelajaran bagi kamu. Kami memberimu minum dari apa yang ada dalam perutnya (berupa) susu murni antara kotoran dan darah, yang mudah ditelan bagi orang yang mengerti." (16:66)

"Dialah yang menjadikan bumi sebagai hamparan bagimu dan langit sebagai atap,dan Dialah yang menurunkan air hujan dari langit, lalu Dia hasilkan dengan (hujan) itu buah-buahan sebagai rezeki untukmu. Kerana itu janganlah kamu mengadakan tandingan-tandingan bagi Allah, padahal kamu mengetahui" (2:22)

"Pernahkah kamu perhatikan benih yang ditanam?
Kamukah yang menumbuhkannya ataukah Kami yang menumbuhkan?"
(56:63-64)

"Pernahkah kamu memerhatikan air yang kamu minum?
Kamukah yang menurunkannya dari awan, ataukah Kami yang menurunkannya? "
(56:68:69)

etc etc. there are too many ni'mat to written here. Everything that we see, we touch. Your ni'mat to us are uncountable. too many to count!

Subhanallah .Alhamdulillah.Thank You Allah for loving us. We will try our best to love You too. I am sorry for all my wrongdoing. I am too blind before..I really hope that You will give us chances to be a better servant.

I love my family and my friends too
oh, not forgotten my lecturers, my cousins,my neighbour, my pets etc etc .
I hope You will lead them to Your Guidance, before the time has come.
aminn

* I am sorry for my grammar mistakes. ehe
________________________________________________________________


Thank You Allah Lyrics

By: Maher Zain
I was so far from you
Yet to me you were always so close
I wandered lost in the dark
I closed my eyes toward the signs
You put in my way
I walked everyday
Further and further away from you
Ooooo Allah, you brought me home
I thank You with every breath I take.

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah.

I never thought about
All the things you have given to me
I never thanked you once
I was too proud to see the truth
And prostrate to you
Until I took the first step
And that’s when you opened the doors for me
Now Allah, I realized what I was missing
By being far from you.

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah.

Allah, I wanna thank You
I wanna thank you for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
And did you give me hope

O Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank You for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
I wanna thank You for bringing me home

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah.
_________________________________________
wassalam

No comments: